Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family Pics!

MJ- my bro in law wanted to take some family pics... they turned out cute he did a good job:) Pace started out with a white shirt, Mj suggested the red hill... I knew it was gonna be a bad combo but I thought what the heck! Within the first few seconds after we get out of the car Payson takes off running and BAM! Falls flat on his belly, scrapes his face and has red dirt all over his shirt! Luckily we were prepared and had a blue shirt that kinda matched... Im finding out with 2 year old boys you have to turn your purse into a closet.. most of the time I just let him walk around with otter pop stained clothes and dirty face.. hes a true boy!!





2 comments:

Cade+Sierra+Averlin said...

AW! Such a CUTE family!! I love the pictures!

Laura Edwards said...

I LOVE that picture of Addi & Payson!