Thursday, May 6, 2010
What!? Already May!?!
AH I am so lame I know... I say that I am gonna post and then 2 months later... lets just say when I do ever get on the computer its only for a second to check emails and stuff so I feel like I haven't had the time or patience to blog. Hopefully that will change though because I feel like blogging is like one big scrapbook and its fun to go back and read stuff or look at old pictures and of course to look at everyone else's pictures and funny stories... oh blogging world how Ive missed you! I am gonna set a goal to try and blog at least once a month, or maybe a little more. I always am more interested in looking at photos when I look at blogs (unless I have the time to read them all) so I feel like if I don't have pictures then whats the point? But I will say people have proved otherwise as I have gotten caught up in some hilarious stories that are even funny (cute or touching) that don't necessarily need photos. So this is it.. from now on I pledge to be a better more dedicated blogger! P.S. Pace got his head shaved in a full on mohawk so now hes lookin like a white trash UFC fighter! Why did I agree to this you say? Well.. why not? I must admit he does look pretty bad A**! And my sweet 76 year old granny likes it so that says it all right there! Its gotta stay... for the summer at least:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
His mohawk really is perfect. Never lose it Pays...
Welcome back to the world of blogging, I've missed you. I, also, have not been doing so good on my blog. Gotta get going again.
Hi daaaling, how are you? hope the movie was good. Let me know when you want your summer pedicure. I have an awesome new turquoise color.
Post a Comment