
This year for Tays birthday I didnt know what to get him so I decided to get a little creative. Ive been wanting to make him a classy calender for a few years now but being a woman I had lots of excuses to keep me from doing it ( in 3 months I will get super skinny... ok 6 months and I will look really good... ok next summer I will be smokin!) So I finally decided to just go for it and hired one of my best friends older sis Rachelle (www.plushmoments.com) to take pics for me... it was so fun and she did a fantastic job! (Thanks girls!! Krystal came to help:) Anyway He seamed to like it and it was a tiny bit sexy but yet still classy enough to show Addi! "wa woo mom you look super sassy" was her exact words! haha love my little cheerleader! Anyway this was one of my favs the other one I decided not to put on just because I am in a bikini so until I make my blog privite (which I am still waiting for someone to show me how) I will keep it PG!
All the things I love about Tay...
He is SUPER HOTT!!
He has an amazing testimony.
He is a wonderful dad.
He is a hard worker.
He Honors his Priesthood.
He is the sexiest when he laughs! (unless he is laughing at me)
He is kind and almost never has anything bad to say about anyone!!
He is so respectful and has always treated me like a queen!
He is smart and has a good head on his shoulders.
He cares about his body but is not obsessive.
Did I mention hes HOT?
He is super funny and makes me laugh!
He loves his mom and sister and is respectful to women.
He puts up with my craziness and my crazy family drama!
He makes the kids laugh and spends time with them.
He is athletic and good at anything he tries.
and especially...
HE LOVES ME!!(most of the time:) AND
HE IS MY ETERNAL COMPANION!!!
8 comments:
You are one hot smokin' mama! Seriously I love the pictures they turned out so good! Can I just use your pictures and post my face on them for Derek!!! haha!
So hot Kelli! What a great idea! I'll have to steal that one next year! Miss you guys!
oh ya, I want to see the rest of the calendar so I know what I'm getting myself into Ha ha ha!
I'm glad the calendar turned out well! Happy birthday, Tay!
U look great! I am excited for you to move out here! I really love it... I am from a small town so I love that Hurricane is small and everyone is so friendly! Love it! Ya come by anytime we just got our grass and there is lots of room to play if you need to let your kids play while you have to go do stuff on your house so whatever! :) BTW I would loike an invite when you go private...
jaybird4_14@hotmail.com
:) I love this idea! Your pics turned out awesome. That would be hilarious to do one for josh with my preggo body
This is the sexiest picture I have ever seen in my life! You are so stunning! What a lucky guy!
Very HOT! I always look at your blog to see if you update and I was surprised you did! Hey tell Krystal to invite me to her blog please. kasse_bylund@hotmail.com
Post a Comment