Addi turned 4 on Aug 12th!! We had Tays fam over that night(I need some of those pics Mj!) and then a couple weeks later we had a combined birthday with our cute little neighbor Daisy who tuned 2 the week after. So.. this blow up slide we got from my aunt Amy was freakin awesome! The kids had a blast on it! (and then after they all left I secretly went down it a few times!) We also had a pinata and root beer floats and some killer cup cakes!(Thanks Shanna!) It was a huge success!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the coolest thing ever!! I am just a little offended I was not invited to the bash! I would have totally gone down. . .I probably would have thrown the kids out of the way!!!
seriously... i want to play on that thing.
Post a Comment