Friday, August 21, 2009
Kelli Jacobson is now under the facebook spell!
Ok so I dont know why but I am always the last to give into these rediculous web page fads, but I have to admit that once I do... I become obsessed! I finally got a face book page so now my blogging has been put (way) on the back burner. Just the fact that I have 2 kids and not a whole lot of time to waste on the internet means that I can only make time for one thing and right now facebook has become fasinating to me! So.. many.. people! Oh yes and I love that all my thoughts are now coming to me in third person! So... even though no one probably reads or even looks at my blogs anymore, I will try to sqeeze in some blogging time anyways! Peace out my bloggin brothas! (Kelli Jacobson just remembered that she is a white 24 year old female that probably isnt as cool as she thinks she is!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
love the third person comment! so true!
Kelli, it was really fun to talk to you at the reunion. Your and Taylor's generation, my grandchildren's generation, have to be the "doers" for the Wadsworth family now and I think they did a great reunion. I am an old woman who enjoys facebook and blogging. I hope you will accept the invite to the James Wadsworth Tribal Gazette blog and will post some pictures of your beautiful family.
Um... I READ YOUR BLOG!!!!!
You rock!
Post a Comment