
I can't believe my little girl has grown up so fast! I seriously feel like it was just last week that I was in the hospital with my family (ya we totally had a party in labor and delivery... kinda weird but I was drugged!) giving birth! She is and always has been so full of life! She is my little social butterfly and a true diva! She has been so excited to start school and although it is hard to let go I am looking forward to this new adventure in our lives! I love my Addi bears!
3 comments:
I need to know what time she is at the preschool, because I have a class over there at 11:00... maybe i could just drop by and peek in on her! :)
How did it go???
And I am very excited to have Addi's cute little smile come visit this weekend, too!!
Post a Comment