Saturday, October 18, 2008

Family pics at the beach

Every year on our beach trip we try and get family pics while we are all together. I love this first pic of my family on the beach, it has such a 70's feel to it (the lighting). Of course with 2 little kids its almost impossible to get them to be looking at the camera at the same time, (and the ones that they are smiling my brothers have to make a goofy face or srangling eachother...) Poor Payson was so tired from being in the sun all day and Addi was sticking her hand in her mouth in about 90 percent of the pictures! What do ya do!!! Needless to say we had some good laughs trying to find a picture with everyone looking normal... but at the end of the day, at least we were all together having fun!!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures! I love Payson's smile in the fam picture! His little teeth are so cute!

Evans said...

Those are some cute pictures! That picture of you are your daugher, wow can you say twins! You little boy is getting so big, he is a cutie!

... said...

Cute Pictures!!! I know we totally need to hang out! I can't beleive we are so close either and we don't even see each other! Anyways, I will totally call you I am leaving today to head up north for a nutrition conference but we should totally do something this weekend!!!

Laura Edwards said...

Cute pictures!!! Looks like fun! Miss you and love you.

Jake and Diana Rothfels said...

Kelli! You look so hot! I can't believe how much Addi looks like you. I love your little fam!

Jewls said...

So pretty! i love it! i am so jealous. Your kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kelli. Its just the Fowkes, your neighbors. The pics are to cute for words. The jacobsons rock!

Coopercomics said...

We are so excited to see you guys on Thanksgiving. Kelly is five and she can't wait to meet Addi and Payson. Also she is excited to see you Kelli, she has not met a girl named Kelli before....just a man...her Grandpa! :)Alexis