I have been slacking on my blogging duties! Most of you know that I went back to work in Sept for the first time in 3 years! I am working at BioLife as a Sr. Plasma Tech (pretty much I hook people up to machines that filter the plasma out of their blood). Between working and being a mom and wife, I have been busy! Right now we are on vacation with my family in Cali so I finally have an extra min to post! So here is one of many posts to come!! .... The first pic is the beautiful view off our deck. We have been coming to this same beach condo every October for the past few years! We love to be right on the beach and hear the ocean while we sleep! We usually stay for 10 days but with work and school Tay, Payson, and I came Wed while Addi left the weekend before with my family.
Addi havin fun in the sand!
Payson's first time on the beach!! I LOVE his face!! He kept his eyes closed any time he was out in the sun! If I wanted a pic I had to do it under the beach umbrella so there was shade!
He hated the ocean and kept rubbing sand in his eyes so he mostly stayed on the blanket and ate! (he is a happy little guy when there is food around!)
Addi the little mermaid!
1 comment:
Payson's sun face cracks me up!!
Post a Comment