Friday, October 17, 2008

DISNEYLAND!

Addi's first time at Disney Land!! Wait... where are we?? Ya thats right... my family took Addi to DL without us!! They begged to take Addi down early with them since we were not coming down until later in the week so when I found out they went without us I was so mad!!! I am just glad they took lots of pics and videos and I can tell she had a blast! I had to put a video of Addi on one of the little rollar coasters cause she watches it every day and it cracks me up! Her fav ride was the matterhorn with the "big scary snow man bear"! She has been talking about it all week!

Tea cup ride with ya ya and aunt savanah.

Addi got Tinkerbelle painted on her face
She got to meet her favorite princess "sleeping beauty Aurora". My parents said that she came and picked Addi out of the crowd and Addi talked her ear off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all... Rhonda asked me if it would be ok for her to take Audrey to DL while we were on our cruise... and I was all like "YES please so I don't have too!" Its funny how our outlooks on the DL thing are different! Second... I love Addi's face with the tinker bell on it... It looks like she is trying to make the same face as tinker bell! I laughed!