Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Ritz at Lake Las Vegas

The weekend of our anniversary we went down to Lake Las Vegas and stayed at the Ritz. This was the view from our room. It was way nice, of course since it is 5 star, but I would have to say that the Mariott Marquis that we stayed in Atlanta, Georgia was just as nice (rooms were almost identical) and it was half the price! I think you mostly are paying for the name "The Ritz-Carlton" although their food was AMAZING... but VERY pricey!
We had a formal dinner with fancy food that I would have to say was the BEST food ever! Well... it was definatly at the top of my list!
Standing on the bridge
Taylor hangin out at a Kenny G concert! Yes.. they had Kenny G playing on a stage built on the Lake! We had to check it out so we could cross off "make out at a Kenny G concert" off our list!!

Had to get a robe picture!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you had make out at a Kenny G concert on your list! Where else is on your list? And Where is MY robe?