August 14th was our four year anniversary, I can't believe its been four years! I would have never imagined that we would have 2 kids by now, but what an amazing blessing they are! Now its hard to imagine life with out them! These pictures remind me of our courting days and how not too much has changed. My husband is still that amazing man with a strong testimony of the gospel that I fell in love with almost 5 years ago. I feel so blessed to have found someone so kind, so loving, and so selfless who always puts his family first! He still gives me butterflies when I think about his blue eyes, boyish grin, and his goofy humor! I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else! I am so glad we will always have eternity!! I love you babe!
Wedding pics- we look so young!!
Four years, 2 kids later!! Our anniversary trip to Lake Las Vegas.
3 comments:
I love that first picture of you guys... you look so giddy!
You guys look wonderful together! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! You guys have such a great little family.
Post a Comment