Four years ago in December 2004, Taylor and I found out we were having our first baby! We were a little scared but excited to be starting our own family! I never had thought (as well as my friends and family) that I would be married and havin a baby by the time I was 20! We were so excited when we found out we were havin a girl! Taylor came up with the name Addi Mace (Mace after his wonderful mother)! On August 12, 2005 (a day before my due date, 2 days before our one year anniversary) I went in for a check up and my doctor sent me straight to the hospital (by myself) to be induced! Later Taylor and my family, along with Taylor's parents all showed up and were by my side as the first grandchild, on both sides, was born! Addi was born at 9:50 pm at 7 lbs 3 oz. The first thing I noticed were her squinty little eyes!! I can't discribe what an amazing feeling it is to be a mother and to hold your flesh and blood in your arms for the first time! Addi is turning 3 tomorrow and its hard to believe how fast time has gone by. I never imagined loving anyone so much and although she is a handful at times, I have loved watching her grow up to the beautiful little girl she is today! She is so full of personality and so much fun! We love our little family!



Froggy face! (last pic at the bottom)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ADDI! I love and miss her! Tell her we say Happy Birthday. (She should be getting our present in the mail any day now).
Happy Birthday! That is so awesome. Kids are totally the best. I can't believe that you've already got a 3-year-old!
Espero que todo esta bien!
I love that last picture!!!
Post a Comment