Addi started her first dance class on Wednesday! She has been so excited about it... this girl was born to entertain! She is so animated (a bit of a drama queen) and is always dancing and singing! I have been waiting for the day she turned 3 so I could put her in a class. They let the parents watch the first day and I couldn't help but laugh when they were stretching and the teacher said, "touch your nose down to your knee" and Addi touched her finger to her nose and then put her head down to her knee! She did great and had so much fun! She carries her dance shoes everywhere we go in her little pink princess back pack! I love it!
Free stylin it!!!
I had to put a pic of little man cause he is getting so big and so cute!! He will be 7 months next week!
10 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I can't wait till Raylee turns three also. Girls are so much fun :)
I am so happy that she finally started dance! She looks so cute!
So sorry I keep forgetting to give you my e-mail so ou can ask me that question you had?// Hope you can still remember what it is!
aross3019@gmail.com
She is so cute! She is like a little mini you! Trey goes to The Apple Tree Preschool its in Washington at a ladys house and she is awesome! He has so much fun! We keep saying we need to get together so call me sometime and lets do it! I'm sure are kids would have fun together! Also if you ever want any clips for you little girl let me know i'm always making them for people!
You better invite us to her recital!
We love you guys!!!!
This is the Cooper family blog...not a bunch of weird blog-stalkers!
It is mostly written by Alexis...so do not be surprised by the silliness.
Thanksgiving is going to be so much fun.
Your blog, and your super cute family are so precious that we can only read it in small doses....ha ha..no we read it all the time it is linked on our blog silly!
Hey there: I bet you thought I had forgotten about my little family in St. George. I think I have finally figured out how to post comments to your blog. We will see if this works. I have been checking Dave, Tanya and Jonah's blog. Their little guy is a fighter. I love the pictures. Congratulations on 4 happy years. Have a great day and love those kids for me. Sister Biddulph
I did it. I have been posting to my blog once in a while when there is something special. I will try to keep in touch. Love you guys, Sister Biddulph
I tagged you on myblog
Hey Kel, just thought I woul let you know that I am setting our blog to private, and I wanted to invite you since you were interested in buying some bows (I am doing the post soon!) so e-mail me YOUR e-mail. Thanks! aross3019@gmail.com
Post a Comment