Monday, June 30, 2008

Skimmin weekend!

We had a blast last weekend with all of Tay's old Kaysville buddies (and their women)! The guys (and Jackie and Zoey) spent most of the day skimmin down at the river and Kellie(Dennis' cute wife) and I hung out and with the kids and watched the boys! Overall we had such a fun weekend playing in the sun, goin out to dinner, and just hanging out! We had to get a pic of Taisley (Dennis and Kellie's daughter) and Payson side by side cause these two are ONE day apart!!!! Pay was born on the 12th of Feb and Tais on the 13th!! We were all crackin up cause Payson looks like such a monster compared to little dainty Taisley! I was in shock every time I picked her up cause she feels like she weighs only 5 pounds and then there's Payson who weighs like 15!! We love our little tubby two by four! Anyways... we are so glad everyone came down and we even got to meet craig's adorable soon to be wife-Jax(thats what Addi calls her!) I am looking forward to next year already!!
Yes, this IS Payson... thanks Taisley for letting him borrow your hat!



2 comments:

Craig Altom said...

good times! i like the new nickname for Jacquelinne too :)

Laura Edwards said...

Payson is getting so big! I can't wait to hold and snuggle him!