Thursday, June 12, 2008
Crazy summer schedules!
Ok ok... so its been a while since we've posted. Our camera is still busted... I swear we'll get it fixed one of these days...I've missed so many cute momements! We have been pretty busy these last couple weeks. This week we have been at my parents babysitting teenagers while my parents are in New York with my brother's baseball team. It wouldn't be that bad except that Addi has had a wicked ear infection and has had no schedule for the past two weeks so she is EXTRA whinnie... (how do you spell that?) She had to give up her bed all last week for company, this week shes sleeping on Savanah's floor, and when we get home next week she will have to give up her bed again cause its Tays boy's (skimmin) week and it sounds like we will have about... 5 or six of Tays friends and their wifes/girlfriends and a little baby payson's age. I think 15 adults and 3 kids in our little 3 bedroom house is gonna be a bit of a challange!! Poor Addi.... Payson could care less, he is a happy little guy full of smiles! So... thats whats been goin on this past couple weeks. Oh... and I have gotten completely obsessed with the show on TLC "Jon and Kate plus 8"! This is why we can't have cable....also, "so you think you can dance" is on tonight!! I am usually not big on tv but my fam has gotten me hooked on this show and I absoultly LOVE it! Noctice that most ALL of the AWESOME top finalists have been from Utah... yeah... and our neighbor was on the show, sadly to showcase the people who try out and dont make it. It gave us all a laugh for a couple days... no names...!! K so I promise I will post somethin good when all the crazyness calms down!! Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
1st... I think that you and the kids should come and stay with us while Taylor has his boys come... second, Jon and kate plus 8 is so funny, it makes you grateful to only have 2 right!! and 3rd, we really do need to get together, I feel so bad for Audrey, whenever we go walking she starts freaking out that we turn on the trail and not go to your house, she yells for Addi for like 5 min!! Anyway I hope Addi feels better soon! Its no fun having a sick kid!
Yeah I'm glad you found my blog. I can't believe you had your baby already, time flys! Your kids are so cute by the way. Lets keep in touch.
So. . .I totally know who you are talking about. I thought that was him!!! How funny was that. Anyways, sounds like life is crazy! Good Luck having that many people over!!!
hey, if it makes you feel any better, i'm planning on sleeping in a tent next weekend so that should create a little bit of space :) we're all really excited and grateful that you guys are so cool for letting us come down for a fun weekend!!
Yay! You're alive! Sorry to hear about the crazy schedules! And I am sad to hear that Addi has an ear infection :( Tell her I say, "Hi addi! I love you and miss you like crazy! Love, Laura." And the same goes for you, Tay, and Payson :) I am sad that Matt & I can't come down for the skim trip! But we'll see you over the fourth for sure! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! AND TRULY MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's a promise!)
Post a Comment