
Taylor surprised me with a new camera today! I am so excited cause I LOVE to take pictures and I have missed so many cute things this past couple months, especially with Payson growing so fast! So as I was going through and putting our old pictures on our computer, I found this folder with a bunch of pics of Tay when he was little. This is one of my favorite childhood pictures of him that his dad took when he was about 18 months I am guessing. I love
have such an amazing example to look up to!
5 comments:
That is so cute!!! I love all the pics!!! How are you doing?
He is cool. This post brought a tear to my eye. I miss you guys! And I am glad that you (Kelli) and Matt (my hubby) like Pine Valley too. It's been an important place to us Jacobson kids since we were young... but you already knew this :) So i'll shut up now!
LOVE YA!
Who knew he was a "little bit country!"
Hi Taylor and Kelli, this is Ina Wadsworth Wimsatt, Matt's favorite auntie, and so probably not favorite, but Taylors aunt, never-the-less. Laura invited me to view her blog and I took a chance and clicked on yours. I have loved looking at it. What cute kids you have. The pictures of Taylor growing up are priceless. Pine Valley has also been our "Heaven on Earth" over the years and Martha and Linds our very best friends in the whole world. The Jacobsons and Wimsatt's have shared much fun, adventure, love and laughter. We have some country in our family, too. Rhonda has horses, Trey has been a cowboy for years, even before he was a marine. Well, comments are not supposed to be books, but I am so excited to be writing one for you. You are a beautiful family.
Your little family is so adorable... i know im a slacker for not calling, there is no excuses let me know when you are free.
Post a Comment