Thursday, February 3, 2011

Counting my blessings!

I love these 2 soooo much!! There are many days (almost every day of my life) that being a mom is oh so very hard. It requires lots of patience and selflessness which I dont feel I have alot of... but at the end of the day when I come home from a long night of class and they run up to me excited and giving me loves, or when I am tucking them into their little beds, I think of how grateful I am to have 2 healthy sweet little children who are loved and who love me back in-spite of my many faults. They are so forgiving, and they make me laugh! I am very blessed and I owe it all to a Father in Heaven who is aware of me and my family and who I can feel his love and grace through the innocence of these beautiful little faces:) I am also grateful for the knowledge I have of the Gospel and for a wonderful husband who loves and supports our family. I dont know what I would do without my family and friends. I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

4 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

And we love you! You really do have a wonderful family. CONGRATS!

Kevin, Rachel & Claire said...

You are so cute, and such a good mom with such sweet little kids! Im so glad that we met and are friends, I just wish we weren't both so busy ALL the time, or I'm pretty sure I would hang out with you all day everyday :)

Gwendolyn Fullmer said...

Yay a new post, lol. I love you and your darling family too! You're an exceptional mother and such a giving and caring person. You need to rub some of that off on me. loves ~Gwendlebee~

RY & MAND WRIGHT said...

You are such a good mom, those sweet kids are lucky. I feel like that often. It is so hard to be a mom and I get frustrated too. BUt boy is it worth it