Sunday, April 5, 2009

Four days of Birthday!

My birthday was in Jan butI am trying to catch up from 4 months of no blogging!! I got to have 4 days of celebrating this year... my neighborhood girls got together and took me out for a fancy dinner, fried doughnuts (yummy!), and then we went and saw bride wars... I had soo much fun, thanks girls!!

Tay and I got to spend the next day together eating, shopping, and then we hit up a movie ( all my favorite things to do with my favorite person!


We had dinner with my family Sunday and then the next night my wonderful mother and brother in law took me to Samuri! It was such an awesome birthday! I felt so special!!

2 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

I love JO JO!!! Glad you had such fun celebrations and glad you are blogging again! :P
Jalee

Laura Edwards said...

Cute pictures! I love seeing all you guys! Remember to post pics of Addi's new hair when you get a chance.

Love you!