
So Tay and I, along with our friends the Riley's (Dan and Nichole) decided back in March that we were gonna go on a fun caribbean cruise! We first thought of going down to the Bahanmas but because of Tays love for Regae and Bob Marley we thought... what the heck, lets go to Jamaica! We sailed on a brand new ship, the Ruby Princess that was really nice! We had a blast... only problem is that we took about a million and a half pictures and on the second to last day something happened with our camera and they ALL got erased!!! ALL OF THEM! I was sooooo upset cause I have to say we got some good pics! Luckily the Riley's got a few pics with us in them and so atleast we have a few good ones. I guess we will just have to go back again!:)
4 comments:
one word! jelous! is that how you spell it?
How much FUN is that?! Get a good tan fo me too :0)
update please
Happy Birthday
Post a Comment