Payson has had a head full of hair since the day he was born! I guess that comes from the fact that I was a week overdue and he got a little over cooked! So when I took him to shanna's to get his hair cut a couple weeks ago I told her to leave it a little long cause I love it! Tay on the other hand, has been wanting to buzz it for a while so I finally gave in and let him buzz it last week! I was sad to see all his blond hair on the ground but after Tay styled it he looked like such a little stud! I love it!

He looks so much like Taylor when he was a baby!

What a STUD!
3 comments:
He is so cute! I love the purple bumbo!
ahahaha. he is a stud.
Happy birthday yesterday, Taylor!
Post a Comment