Wednesday, July 23, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR!

Taylor turned 26 on Sunday (20th) and we had a whole 3 days of celebrating! Saturday I took him out on a date, Sunday we were with my family, and Monday his fam took us to dinner and to go see Batman! And then last night we had "shake night" with our friends, so I guess you would say 4 days of celebrating! (Any excuse to party right?) Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of Tay growing up. He was the cuttest little boy and the first pic reminds me of Payson now! (He is about the same age in that pic). I also want everyone to know what an AMAZING father and husband he is! I couldn't have asked for anyone better to share my life with! I LOVE YOU BABE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2 yrs. old
Tay at the beach (about 2)
Tay and his older brother MJ

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first picture TOTALLY looks like Payson! And... I think that every night should be a celebration! No matter what the occasion! Just get me some ginger-ale and let the celebrating begin!! Thanks for letting us celebrate with you guys! You guys are the best!