The Riley's (Nichole, Dan and baby Audrey) had us over for a BBQ Thurs night along with Sara and Thomas, Robbie, Shanna, and their little girl Daisy. We had so much fun eating, playing games, and liting off fire works for the kids(and the adults)! I know I have probably posted way to much this month... but what can I say, we've had a fun eventful summer! And by the way, this next pic of me I hate but I had to suck up my pride and post it anyway cause I was lauging SO hard at Shanna dancing around and singing trying to get the kids to smile! haha... shanna you are a little cookey but thats why I love ya!



3 comments:
TAY & KEL JACOBSON FAMILY= cutest family in the whole world!
First of all... That picture of you is soo cute! It is you in your element! Second I love that you can tell how tired Audrey is in that picture too! and finally I love Audrey's deer in headlights picture!
Cute 24th pictures! Yeah lets get together for sure that would be way fun! Email me you number kasse_bylund@hotmail.com
Post a Comment