Sunday, July 26, 2009

My dear friend Krystal (my first friend in St. George!) and her husband Derek just lost their baby, Deyton Kash this morning after his 4 day battle with a heart condition. What a sweet adorable little guy perfect in every way except for his little heart. My heart aches for them, I can not imagine what they are going through. After having children of my own it brings on a whole new sorrow to think about all that you do and sacrifice to get them here. I think about the amazing people Krystal and Derek are and how in the world does this wonderful couple deserve to have these trials they have had the last few years, but I know in my heart that Heavenly Father does not give us trials that we cannot handle and to see what they have gone through just proves how strong and how truley amazing they are. I love you two, my love, tears, and prayers are with you.

2 comments:

♥Concerned♥ said...

What a sad situation. They have my prayers, too.

Laura Edwards said...

Oh no! I didn't know this. That breaks my heart.