I have never asked you if I have permission to read your blog. I just always read it when I read Laura's. I have so loved seeing your beautiful children and the handsome/beautiful people you are. I hope to see you in person in St. George on July 4th at the James and Lois Wadsworth Reunion.
8 comments:
You look so pretty!
You guys look awesome in these pics! I love them....and you all too!
Wow your kids are like twins and look so much like you! Cute pictures! Addie's hair looks cute short!
You are one HOT MAMMA!!! I love the pictures! we really need to get together again!!
YAY! Welcome back! Thanks for the compliment of marrying into a good family.... that makes me want to cry.
I love you tons, Kel!!
I have never asked you if I have permission to read your blog. I just always read it when I read Laura's. I have so loved seeing your beautiful children and the handsome/beautiful people you are. I hope to see you in person in St. George on July 4th at the James and Lois Wadsworth Reunion.
You look like such a super model in these pictures!
I am so behind on people's lives, thank goodness for blogs! I knew you had a little girl, but not a boy? Wow! Time flies... adorable little family!
Post a Comment