Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving Pratt Reunion

I figure its about time to start updating our blog! I have a million pictures from these past couple months so I will start with Thanksgiving! We had a Pratt reunion up in Pinevalley and it was a ton of fun! We love when Matt and Laura are down, its so fun to have the whole family together! We also celebrated Grandpa Pratts 89th birthday!! We got a four generation picture with Payson just like we did with Addi when she was a baby.














4 comments:

Eric Checketts said...

What a beautiful family you guys have. Everyone looks healthy and happy, and you can't ask for much more than that!

Coopercomics said...

Thanksgiving was soooo fun. Kelly talks about Addi a lot. So, I put a picture of Addi and Payson in her room. It is so cute. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas! ;) Alexis

Laura Edwards said...

I can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK! I seriously have so much fun with you guys. I have the cutest niece and nephew in the whole world, by the way!!!

love ya!

Ina said...

You have such a wonderful family. Your children are beautiful!