.jpg)
So after four years of art show galleries and expo's, we finally get to display this massive 2" thick canvas style photo of our wedding in our own home! We were one of Deborah and Mike's (http://www.funnyfacephoto.com/) first weddings that they did four years ago and we definatly got a steal! They are amazingly talented people who can turn a photo into a beautiful work of art! (No matter how funny looking their clients are!) Although they are a little more expensive and you have to book 3 months in advance, they are well worth it! I love waking up in the morning and walking out to our living room to see this awesome photo hanging on our wall!!!
3 comments:
Oh I am so excited you FINALLY got a BLOG!! Cool cool! Well, yea we are out here and I am totally loving it more and more each day!!! I totally need to get fit these curves are getting out of control! Well, I am taking of to yoga so I will have to write you again later! Anyways, payson is getting so big!!! Hope all is well!!!
I am glad you finally did another post! I love that picture!! And by the way... the "word" that I have to type for your word verification is FAWCKIEW!!! I am not sure if you are saying that to me... or if I am saying it to you!! You pick...
YAY! Now we can see updated photos of you guys and the kids! YIPEE!
Post a Comment